Great news! You can watch Jellytelly on your Apple TV (4th generation). Here's how to get started:
- Go to the App Store from the Home Screen of your Apple TV
- Select "Search" in the top navigation bar
- Search "JellyTelly" and click "get" to download the app
- Open the Jellytelly app once it's been downloaded
- Follow the instructions on the screen to link it to your JellyTelly account (Don't have a Jellytelly membership yet? You'll need to sign up first here.)
If you have a previous generation Apple TV, you won't have access to the App Store to download the Jellytelly app, but you can still cast your screen via AirPlay.
You should be good to go! 🙌