Follow these steps and you will be on your way to enjoying Jellytelly on your Roku** in no time!
- Go to: https://my.roku.com/add/jellytellytv and follow the prompts on the screen to add the channel (Note: you'll get a "warning" notification during the process - but everything's fine on the channel, this is because our channel in private! Just click "Ok".)
- Log into your Roku account
- Follow the prompts on screen to install the JellyTelly channel to your Roku and link it to your Jellytelly account (Don't have a tellyTelly account? You can sign up here.)
** We support any Roku devices introduced on or after March 2013. You can find a full list of the models we support here.
Still have questions? We’re happy to help you! Send us an email at email@example.com.
If you're experiencing an issue, please send us an email with the following:
- your Roku model and serial number
- Jellytelly account email along
- a detailed message explaining the issue you're having.
This info will allow us to help you more effectively and quickly! Thanks so much!