We're sorry to hear you're having issues with this.
If you have tried resetting your password via the "forget password" link, but you didn't receive the email, first check to see if it ended up in your promos/spam folder. If you still didn't receive it, please try the following steps...
Test the app in between each step to see if it resolves the issue.
** Make sure you are logged out of all other devices when using the JellyTelly app. Since we don’t support multi-device login at this time to avoid being logged out.
If you're trying to update your password using a web browser, try the following:
- Make sure your device and browser are up to date.
- If they're not, this could be part of the problem. Update the software and retry.
- If the issue continues, try using a different browser. We recommend Chrome as it seems to be the most consistent option.
- Try clearing the cache on your browser.
- Still having issues? Skip to the "Need more help?" section below and follow those steps.
If you're trying to update your password using the JellyTelly app, try the following:
- Uninstall the app and reinstall it. Try again.
- If the issue continues, make sure your device is up to date. If it's not, update the software and retry.
- Still experiencing the problem? Continue reading...
Need more help? We're here for you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org The more detailed you can be about the issue you're experiencing, the faster and more effectively we can assist you. Please include the following if possible:
- The email associated with your JellyTelly account
- The Device you are using and its software version (i.e. MacBook Air version 10.12.15; Samsung Galaxy S Version 6.0.1)
- If you're on a browser, which one you're using and its version.(i.e. Chrome version 60.0.3112.90), or let us know you're using the app.
- Specific details regarding the issue you're experiencing (i.e. I'm trying to reset my password, but when I click on "My Account" the page won't load; I'm trying to reset my password but when I enter the new password and try to click Save, nothing happens)
- Any steps you've taken to troubleshoot already (i.e. updated browsers, tested other browsers, uninstalling & Installing the app).
- If they password you're trying to use has any special characters in it
We'll do our best to get you up and running in no time! Thank you!