We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the app! We'd love to help you with this. We've put together a list of some of the most common Roku issues and basic troubleshooting steps we hope will help you. Before continuing, please make sure you're using a supported Roku device. We support any Roku devices introduced on or after March 2013. You can find a full list of the models we support here.
If you're receiving a “no longer in service” error
Read and follow the steps in the “It says the Jellytelly Channel is no longer in service on my Roku. What should I do?” article
If you can't find the Roku channel
Read and follow the steps in the “How do I watch Jellytelly on my Roku?” article to add the private JellyTelly Roku Channel.
If videos start to play on your Roku, then skip to the end of the episode
You'll need to remove your Roku device from your JellyTelly account and relink it. You can do that by completing the following steps:
- Log into your JellyTelly account
- Go to "My Account"
- Click "Devices"
- Find the Serial Number that matches your Roku and click "Unlink" next to it
- Reconnect your Roku to your JellyTelly account by following the steps in this article
- Test your Roku and if you continue having issues, if you're still having issues skip to the "Need more help?" section below
If videos won't load on your Roku or you're having playback issues
Make sure you have an active JellyTelly subscription. (Don't have one? Sign up here.)
Make sure your Roku is running the latest version (Check for updates with this guide from Roku)
Test turning off any filters/ad blockers you have running
If you have any security filters on your home network (e.g. Circle, NetNanny, Covenant Eyes), try disabling them and see if you can play videos. If you are able to play videos after turning the filters off, add jellytelly.com/ and vimeo.com/ as an allowed website. If you're not comfortable allowing all of the Vimeo site, you could add "player.vimeo.com" and "api.vimeo.com" instead of "vimeo.com". These sites won’t work without specific video ids or commands being present which means it you'll only be able to access Vimeo videos for sites that you've approved like JellyTelly.
Need more help? We're here for you!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your JellyTelly email address
- Your Roku model, serial number, and software version
- Specific details about the issue you're experiencing, what shows/episodes it's effecting, and the steps you've taken to troubleshoot the issue so far.
Will will do our best to get you up and running in no time! Thanks!