We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with the videos! We've pulled together a few basic troubleshooting steps
1. Make sure you have an active JellyTelly subscription. (If you don't, sign up here!)
2. Make sure the device you're using to watch JellyTelly is running the latest software version available.
3. Test turning off any filters/ad blockers you have running
If you have any security filters on your home network (e.g. Circle, NetNanny, Covenant Eyes), try disabling them and see if you can play videos. If you are able to play videos after turning the filters off, add jellytelly.com/ and vimeo.com/ as an allowed website. If you're not comfortable allowing all of the Vimeo site, you could add "player.vimeo.com" and "api.vimeo.com" instead of "vimeo.com". These sites won’t work without specific video ids or commands being present which means it you'll only be able to access Vimeo videos for sites that you've approved like JellyTelly.
4. Check your internet speed and proximity to the router
Go to https://fast.com/ and run a speed test. We recommend internet speeds of at least 5 Mbps for streaming videos on Jellytelly. A minimum of 10 Mbps will be best for playing HD videos.
If your internet speed is around 10Mbps or below, make sure you’re not streaming on multiple devices.
To improve streaming quality, try moving closer to your router.
Still having issues? Send us an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your JellyTelly email address
- The device and model you're using and its software version
- Specific details about the issue you're experiencing (i.e. which shows/episodes won't load, if you see a gray play button that's crossed out, if it get's stuck on the loading circle after you select an episode to play, etc.)
We will be happy to help in any way we can. Thanks!