We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues with the JellyTelly iOS app. Here are a few troubleshooting steps to resolve basic iOS app issues you may be experiencing.
- If you just download the JellyTelly app, but don’t have a login, here’s how to sign up.
- If you’re unable to log into your JellyTelly account, complete these steps.
- If you’re getting logged out of the app, follow these instructions.
- If you’ve logged into the app, but it says you don’t have an active subscription even though you’re a paying subscriber, here’s what you need to do.
- If all videos won't load or play, try these steps first.
If you are experiencing issues with the app unexpectedly quitting, not opening or not responding, walk through these troubleshooting steps in order. After completing each step, please test the app to see if it has resolved the problem.
- Restart the app. Force close the JellyTelly app and open it again.
- Restart your iOS device.
- Make sure your iOS device is running the latest software and you’re using the latest version of the JellyTelly app.
- Delete the JellyTelly app and reinstall it from the App store
If you are still experiencing issues with the JellyTelly app after going through the steps above, we’re here to help! Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your JellyTelly email
- Letting us know the specific issue you’re experiencing
- Your iOS device model and software version
- The troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken that haven’t worked.
All of this will help us be able to investigate the issue efficiently. We’ll be in touch soon!